- FH Heavy Duty Gym Pull Down Rope for use with cable machines and stack equipment. Made from heavy braided nylon complete with toughened steel head attachment. Strength and quality tested. Rope total Length 66 cm. Handles are 5cm Length with 7cm Diameter Ideal for use at home or commercial gyms.
- Made from strong nylon webbing each handle can support up to 200lbs. Each handle has a 12 cm grip length. Handles are Ideally used with Resistance bands. Foam Handles Comfortable and Durable Can be used for Suspension Training Systems. HIGH QUALITY DESIGNED FOR EXERCISE BANDS EACH HANDLE LENGTH IS 12CM MATERIAL: STEEL, PLASTIC ,FOAM & WEBBING COLOR: BLACK WEIGHT: 88G
- FH Heavy Duty Gym Pull Down Rope for use with cable machines and stack equipment. Made toughened steel attachment. Strength and quality tested. Can handle heavy weights helping keep hand firmly in place when training Solid and durable steel construction with chromed finish Handle is 12 cm Length with 2cm Diameter Ideal for use at home or commercial gyms.
- Heavy duty multi-use hanging snap lock hook in nickel plate finish. Used for indoor training, punch bag, suspension training. 8 cm in length 4 cm Width Opening 1cm width
- This dipping belt is a simple but effective design. This design makes it light and easy to carry, also it gives it added benefit of extra uses. The belt can also be used to support heavy objects like punch bags to be attached to supporting frames. Fitness Health 50 mm wide dipping belt, Made of quality webbing with a neoprene lining for comfort Comes with steel chain and clip. 110 cm in length Easily add weight for dips and chin ups Tested upto 90 kg weight
Is there a time limit on refunds?
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of item arrival.
We require customers to complete a Fitness Health RMA Form (Return of Merchandise Authorisation) for any orders over £50. This form needs to be completed on request of refund, goods will be refunded once form has been signed and submitted. Once submitted we will review the case and action any refund or replacement that I’m is granted. This form will be sent in an email to the customer on request.
All items over the amount of £50 must be returned to Fitness Health with a RMA. Smaller items can be returned without the RMA form. All we ask for is a small note to be placed into the parcel with a detailed description of the reason for return Also any invoices should be returned with the product.
Returns must be sent to;
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns),
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Please contact us [email protected] for more details of returns
If the buyer wishes to have the postage costs refunded, then we ask them to return the item with the postage receipt so that we can refund the postage costs . All items being returned should be in good re-saleable condition. All items should be returned within 14 days. After this time the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item.
We advice buyers to obtain proof of postage when returning products to us in case of mis-delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the original P+P costs after 7 days after delivery.
In the case of damaged, faulty or incorrect items Fitness Health Ltd will cover postage costs.
All refunds will be granted once products have been received and checked at our returns department.
Please contact [email protected] if you need any more information.
If you cancel your order in writing after it has been shipped but not yet received, or you refuse to accept the delivery, then you are responsible for all return freight charges to Fitness Health Ltd . If you refuse to accept delivery of your order because it has arrived damaged you will not be charged for its return. If you cancel your order in writing within 7 working days of delivery of your item(s) it is your responsibility to return the item(s) to Fitness Health Ltd at your expense.
You must ensure that the goods are securely packed and insured against loss or damage and the goods arrive in an as new saleable condition by a carrier that requires a signature as proof of delivery.
Please see our delivery information for terms regarding collection of faulty and damaged products or short deliveries.
If you return items claiming they are defective, fitness health will examine the returned items and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Fitness Health will process the refund as soon as possible, and within thirty (30) days of the day fitness health confirms via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective items.
Please return the items back to us including details where possible of:
• Your Order Number
• Product Code/Product Name
• Details of the fault
• Whether you would prefer a refund or replacement
fitness health advises that you send items back via registered post. The return address is:
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns)
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. fitness health ltd recommends that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained.
Please contact us on 44 2921258005 (phone currently out of service due to demand) or email [email protected] for more information.