You know that there are benefits to laughing and benefits to yoga, so what could be more beneficial than mixing the two by participating in laughter yoga? If the very thought of this interests you, here are the advantages you will receive by making this particular exercise routine a regular part of your life:
- A better outlook – Do you like the idea of smiling more from the moment your eyes pop open to the minute you close them sleepily at night? Participating in laughter yoga can have this effect on you, enhancing your mood and improving your attitude not only during the session, but for long periods after.
- Lower stress levels – Both laughter and yoga are good for helping sideline stress, so it only goes to reason that doing both at the same time would be even more beneficial yet. You’ll feel better from the moment you start, which will help you get rid of the negative side effects that often come with too much stress.
- Better immunity – If you find that you tend to get whatever bug goes around or that you feel sickly a lot of the time, laughter yoga may be just what you need to strengthen your immune system so that you don’t fall ill at the mere mention of the latest virus. It also helps with chronic conditions such as asthma, allergies, fibromyalgia, and migraines, so this is even more reason to try this form of exercise if you suffer from any one of these.
- Enhanced quality of life – Life is more pleasurable when you enjoy yourself more often, which is exactly what you’ll do when engaging in laughter yoga sessions. Your days will be more colorful and energetic, making life much more fun to live.
- Tags: Achieve, Exercise, Featured, Fitness, Health, healthy, Kids health, Session, teenager, Wellbeing, women, Workout, yoga