Cinnamon & mixed pepper parfait
- 3 Eggs white
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 lt Cream
- 200g Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Fine mixed pepper
- Make a sabyon from the egg yolks and sugar. (mix together until creamed)
- Whisk egg whites till stiff peak, Also whisk the cream until stiff peak.
- Cook out (smoke) cinnamon and mixed peppers in hot black pan, then let cool.
- Add vanilla & cream to sabyon mix and fold through carefully.
- Add egg whites to this mixture, carefully fold through, then add the cold spices and set into mold.
- Place in freezer for 12-14 hours, then remove slice or scoop and serve with fresh mint and coulis.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.