Tom yam brown rice noodle
Recipe followed serves 2 people, gluten free, wheat free, vegetarian and healthy
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Tom yam paste
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 courgette
- 1 pepper sliced
- 2 florets broccoli chopped
- 1/2 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 packets brown rice noodles
- Heat the oil until smoking add garlic, tom yam paste, onions, peppers and carrots, saute for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli, cumin seeds and cumin fry for a further 1 minute add a little stock to stop from burning, then add coconut cream.
- Cook for a further 3 -4 minutes keeping on the move on medium heat, then add stock slowly until all is used.
- Reduce curry for 8 minutes on high heat add remaining honey and chopped courgette.
- Add rice noodles and cook thought for 4 minutes until soft finish with some fresh coriander.
Another great tasty dish ready in minutes