Thai brown rice noodle
Tom yam brown rice noodle
Recipe followed serves 2 people, gluten free, wheat free, vegetarian and healthy
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Tom yam paste
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 onions sliced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 courgette
- 1 pepper sliced
- 2 florets broccoli chopped
- 1/2 litre chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 packets brown rice noodles
- Heat the oil until smoking add garlic, tom yam paste, onions, peppers and carrots, saute for 1 minute.
- Add broccoli, cumin seeds and cumin fry for a further 1 minute add a little stock to stop from burning, then add coconut cream.
- Cook for a further 3 -4 minutes keeping on the move on medium heat, then add stock slowly until all is used.
- Reduce curry for 8 minutes on high heat add remaining honey and chopped courgette.
- Add rice noodles and cook thought for 4 minutes until soft finish with some fresh coriander.
Another great tasty dish ready in minutes
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.