1 Tortillas plain pack of wraps 1 Brie wedge 10 tsp Cranberry sauce Method Pre heat oven on 200ºC Use a circular cutter to cut 10 circular disc...
White flour 600 grams Vegetable oil 20 ml Baking fat 20g Fast active yeast 1 teaspoon Salt 1/2 teaspoon Sugar 2 teaspoons Water (warm) 225 m...
1 Tortilla wrap 12'' 5 large Free range eggs 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese 1 floret broccoli de stalked and chopped 1 Red onion diced finely ...
Ingredients 750g Beef mince fresh 2 Cloves of garlic crushed 2 large onions diced 2 tbsp Tomato puree 2 carrots peeled and diced pinch of suga...
Baking scones is a enjoyable and rewarding process. Ideal for home baking for any rainy day.This simple scone recipe is easy to make and takes a...
Recipes makes 24
- 2100 flour
- 240 wholemeal flour
- 50 bread improver
- 60 salt
- 75 yeast
- 1400 warm water
- mix all dry ingredients together for 5 mins
- then add the water slowly until dough is formed, 10 mins
- remember when dough is reached you want to achieve nice soft dough not to wet or dry, test bounce use finger press into dough should bounce back
- cut into 100g pieces and roll...
- 1,500 g strong flour
- 100g baking powder
- 500g grated cheese
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
Mix together until light biscuit mixture reached , be careful not to over work mix then add
- 1,600 cream
- mix together until everything just binds
- then place on to work top, press down and cut into squares 2 inches depth and 4 inches squared .
- place onto greased tray and...
- 750g butter
- 900g dark chocolate
- 300g sugar
- 200g yolks
- 100g flour
- 900g whipped egg whites
- 50g blueberries
- 50g strawberries
- 50g blackberries
- melt the butter and chocolate in baine marie.
- mix egg yolks and sugar together, add to the chocolate mix in baine marie by whisking.
- add flour and finish with egg whites fold into mixture last.
- keep in a container in fridge before using...
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1tbsp orange extract
- ½ tbsp cumin
- 2 pinches oregano
- 400g boneless lean lamb cubes
- 2 pepper green diced
- 2 tomato quartered
- 4 mushrooms quartered
- Combine lemon, orange, salt, oregano and cumin
- Pour over lamb and marinade for 1 hour
- Take a skewer and spear lamb, mushroom, pepper and tomato
- Repeat this until all ingredients are speared
- Cook for 5...
this recipe serves 4 persons
- 500g mince beef
- 2 onions
- 25g tomato puree’
- 2 Carrots
- 100g frozen garden peas
- 6 large potatoes
- 3 springs of fresh thyme
- Peel potatoes and place in boiling water, cook through for mashing .
- Place mince beef into sauce pan and fully cook beef, season beef and remove from pan, make sure that all the fat is still in the pan
- Add garlic, onions and...
- 3 lemons juiced
- 1 lemon zest (grated)
- 6ooml Water
- 3 fresh thyme springs
- 250g Caster sugar
- place water in sauce pan, dissolve sugar in water and add thyme
- place on hob, medium heat
- add lemon & zest then bring to boil
- remove from heat and allow to cool,
- when cool strain into container and place in freezer
- remove every 4 minutes and whisk to break ice, do this until the...
- 500g flour
- 250g butter
- 2 eggs
- pinch salt
- 20 ml water
- combined flour, butter and salt into food mixer
- mix together until nearly forming (biscuit )
- break eggs and beat add to the mixture one at a time
- work together, add a water and work until flour has soaked up all the moisture
- pastry should be soft and easy to use, roll out with little flour
Prick bottom and pastry is...