Vitamins D3 5000 IU
Vitamin D is gained through direct exposure from sunlight. Vitamin D3 is a form of vitamin D that includes Cholecalciferol. It is found in human skin and some foods, and its main intake is done through supplements. These supplements are taken to fight deficiency of vitamin D. Vitamin D’s main source is sunlight, which is why it may not be present in the body as much as it should for obvious barriers. A higher dosage of vitamin D like D3 can compensate for this lack of vitamin D.
- D3 is faster acting, and effective form of vitamin D. It is an alternative of sunlight as a source of vitamin D.
- An important nutrient for healthy and strong bones.
- Vitamin D is needed by the body for absorption of calcium
- Vitamin D reduces the risk of diabetes
- Alzheimer’s is often associated with vitamin D deficiency
Vitamin D3 is synthesised in the body from sunlight, only a small amount of Vitamin D can be obtained from food consumption.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) preferably with a meal, or as directed by your health care professional.
Nutrient manufactured in the UK in tablet form.