- 1 tin Chickpeas cooked
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 fresh chillies de-seeded and sliced
- 4 Onions Sliced
- 2 Carrots peeled and diced
- 500ml Stock vegetable
- 1 tin 300g diced tomatoes
- 1 Parsley fresh chopped
- 1 Tbsp Paprika powder
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Tomato puree
- Blend garlic and chilli together with a little vegetable oil. Place stock on high heat on cooker and heat until boiling point is achieved
- Using a frying pan, place all crushed chilli, garlic and ground spices into the pan then heat lightly for 2 minutes
- When a light fluffy texture is achieved add onions and tomato puree. When mixed together drop into boiling stock, make sure water is bubbling before add all the contents from the frying pan. Cook for 3 minutes
- Then add remaining ingredients (chickpeas, tomatoes, sugar and carrots) cook for a further 15 minutes a on medium heat.
Remember this recipe is a guideline you can chose and add your own vegetables or meat, serve with fresh cooked rice, sour cream or yogurt.