- 3 large Potatoes – diced and peeled
- 1 Litre – Beef stock
- 2 large carrots – peeled and diced small
- 2 onions - peeled and diced
- 1/2 swede – peeled and diced
- 1/2 Cauliflower – chopped
- Handful of fresh chopped Chives
- 250 g – Mince beef
- 40g tomato puree
- 1 onion diced
- 1 carrot grated
- Seasoning (Salt and Pepper )
- 1 handful breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- Place beef mince into a bowl add breadcrumbs, onions, carrot, mustard, tomato puree and seasoning. Mix together then roll into small balls.
- Place Beef stock on the heat and add all the vegetables with meat balls, cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper , check for taste then serve with chives.