Vegetable mince lasange
It's best to use soy mince, not only is it cheaper but also contains less fat and meat protein.
- 200g Soy minced frozen
- 2 Cloves of garlic crushed
- 200g Grated cheese
- 2 large onions diced
- 2 carrots diced
- pinch of sugar
- 100g mushroom sliced
- 400g chopped tomatoes (tinned or fresh)
- 300 ml cream fraiche
- 1 Pack Lasagna sheets
- 8g mixed herbs
- Place olive oil into pan then add garlic, onions & carrot fry medium heat for 4 minute, keep on the move
- Add the soy mince and cook on low heat for add tomato paste
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes stir to make sure it does not burn
- add , mixed herbs, mushrooms, diced tomatoes to the mince mix, then season with salt and pepper to taste
- Place first layer of sauce in baking tray, then cover with lasagna sheets, repeat 3-4 times until mix is finished.
- Finish with last layer and top with creme fraiche cover with cheese and place in the preheated oven at 170 f allow 45 minutes to cook.