The bodyweight suspension training exercise ebook pdf
- In this suspension exercise band training book you will learn about the different benefits that you can attain from bodyweight suspension training.
- The new revolution of bodyweight training here, this includes detailed descriptions and photo of total body exercises.
- All the information supplied is focused on suspension training and how you can increase your strength naturally.
- Including suspension training systems, different type of exercises that focus on core abdominal strengthening with lower and upper body strengthening exercises included.
- The book is ideal for any beginner looking to learn about suspension training, we have exercises which are with the FH Suspension Training Straps or FH Pro Gym Rings.
- You will need a exercise suspension set to exercise with this book.
Language = English
Author = Rob Harwood ( Fitness Trainer) & Rene Harwood Training ( Personal Trainer)
First Release Date- April 2015
Size - 65 pages long
The exercises and workouts described in the book should be used as part of an overall
conditioning or strengthening exercise programme. It is the responsibility of the exerciser to perform correctly and identify suitable and unsuitable exercises.
No responsibility is accepted for any damage or injury suffered as a result of the
use of the information or reliance upon it. It is the user's own responsibility, irrespective of a user’s medical or physical condition. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any damage or injury suffered by any person as a result of undertaking these exercises or adopting the information and recommendations.
The information contained in this book is the sole property of Fitness Health. Copying this material without the prior consent of its author is strictly prohibited and is a breach of UK copyright laws.