This is a recipe for one of the worlds easiest and healthest burger. The prepration time is less than 5 minutes. This is faster with a food processor or hand blender.
Nutritional information for burger recipe per 100g
Extra protein can be added, just add an egg into the mixture and double the amount of breadcrumbs.
- 1 tin Kidney beans- washed
- 1 tin Baked beans with tomato sauce)
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 Hand full Breadcrumbs
- Seasoning, salt, pepper and mixed herbs.(pinch of each)
1. Place kidney beans and baked beans together into a bowl then mince for a minute until use a blender add mustard, tomato puree, soy and tabasco add then breadcrumbs with seasoning. Mix well then leave rest for 10 minutes so all the breadcumbs .
2. Shape into burgers by hand and fry in a little vegetable oil sauce pan , for 2 minutes either side, then place in tray and pop into oven to finish cooking 180 c for 10 minutes.