- 200g Long grain rice
- 2 Garlic cloves – crushed and chopped
- 3 Free range eggs-
- 1 Carrot – peeled and diced
- ! Red pepper – diced
- 1 Onion – peeled and diced
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- Handful coriander fresh
- Cook and drain regular rice 1 cup of rice 2 cups of water, drain rice as directed on package
- Using a large frying pan or a wok is the ideal way to cook your stir fried rice and vegetables.
- Add a vegetable oil mixed with sesame oil , 1/4 cup vegetable oil mixed with 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Place pan on med heat, allow the pan to get piping hot before adding the garlic onions and vegetables
- Fry for 3 minutes on medium heat, keep on the move. Then add lemon juice and soya source, 1 tbsp of sugar with a pinch salt and pepper. Make sure the vegetables don’t burn..
- Add the rice and fry for 4-5 minutes making sure that you heat the rice throughly before serving. Add fresh herbs at the end making sure you get all the taste.
Cooking your vegetables the Asian stir fried way is the best and healthiest method. As you keep most of the goodness locked away inside the vegetables when you fry them compaired to steaming, boiling or roasting. Washing then frying in a little vegetable oil, this method of cooking will help you seal the vegetables and keep all vitamin and mineral goodness inside.