This is a short detailed video showing flat band tricep exercises.
Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees relaxed.
Grasp each end of band with each hand keep at the side of hips.
Bend at your elbows, keep in line with body position bring towards chest pause momentarily at this top position.
Then slowly lower back to the starting position, repeat exercise until reps are completed.
How to use.
- Before use check for wear or damage to your band.
- Practice all exercises without product until you are able to perform movement with control and confidence.
- Perform 1 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions during each exercise. If you are unable to perform these numbers then start with less repetitions 4-6.
- Rest for 10-20 seconds between sets.
- Warm up before every exercise session, a simple jog on the spot or step ups for 3 minutes will raise body temperature and loosen the muscles ready for exercise .
- Maintain proper form throughout each exercise, if you begin to shake or feel pain stop and rest a little. You can alway return to the exercise when recovered.