Veggi pastry bake
Easy vegetarian bakery recipe. I used frozen puff pastry for this recipe.
- 1 sheet puff pasty 20 x30 cm
- 2 courgettes sliced
- 2 tomatoes sliced
- 1 White onion sliced
- 1 Pepper sliced
- 150g Grated cheese
- Take pastry out and roll tart base, you can use a large tart dish or individual if needed, make sure inside the case is greased before placing pastry on baking tray.
- Bake for 5 minutes on 200c making pastry puff up.
- Remove from oven then add the toppings and drisel balasmic cook for a further 7 minutes
- After 10 minutes place the grated cheese on top of vegetables and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove and serve with salad.