This recipe is gluten free & wheat free !
Recipe serves 1
- 1/2 Red onion finely sliced or Diced
- 1 Courgette quartered & chopped
- 3 Eggs (broken and mixed with pinch salt & pepper)
- 1 Pre cooked sausage sliced
- Hand a handful frozen peas
- Add olive oil in large pan high heat , fry red onions, sausage, courgette and peas together
- Lightly fry until soft, cook the vegetables for about 2-3 minutes
- Add beaten eggs, then stir into mix, make sure to cover all the pan bottom by lifting & circling. Fry for a further 1-2 minutes once you've managed to fill in all the gaps .
- Once cooked on bottom please remove from heat and place under Grill for 3 minutes, cooking the top of the omelette. Once cooked please remove from grill sprinkle with parsley or sundried tomato paste as shown in picture above .