- Ring uses high-grade ABS plastic material with a diameter of 20-23cm
- Maximum loading is 250kg
- Webbing - width of 2.3cm with a length 5 meters. Size (WxL) 2.3 cm x 500 cm
- Non-slip surface quick adjustment with zinc alloy attachments
- Internal diameter of the ring: 3cm ,External diameter of the ring: 23cm
Plenty of different exercises that can be complete with the suspension training rings. Advanced design keeps the rings stable, allows for quick mounting, easy adjustment and have light weight nylon webbing straps.
Heavy Duty PVC coated Cast Iron Kettlebell 12kg
- perfect for home or gym use. The kettlebell's have a protective coating that will prevent the iron from chipping and rusting.
- Where fitness health kettlebells differ from others, is that the new design has a thinner handle at just 30mm diameter. Having a thick handle can sometimes be restrictive, and can make it hard to complete many of the kettlebell swinging exercises. The thinner handle the more room for grip.
- Kettlebells are great for building strength and muscle. Developing co-ordination flexibility and build solid core strength.
FH Steel Jump Rope
- FH Steel jump rope is perfect for high intensity CrossFit workout, helping you increase your skipping speed, the steel jump rope cuts through the air more quickly, ensuring to maintain maximum speed.
- Two comfortable handles with ball bearing attachment for smooth and consistent movement.
- The rope is completely adjustable up to 270cm length.
- The thickness of the steel wire is 2.5mm encased in a thin layer of nylon to reduce the risk of injury.
FH battle rope is ideal for high energy strength indoor or outdoor cardio workouts.The battle rope is made from Polyester high quality ergo design makes it ideal for all types of training. Crossfit/ Rugby / Circuits etc
- Colour :Black
- Length : 9 meters
- Material: rope/Polyester Dacron two ends /polyethylene contracted pipe
- 38mm Diameter
- 9.2Metre Battling Rope
- G.W.: 8.35 Kg
- Length: 9.2m/30ft
FH Stretch strap is ideally used for yoga, helping exercises increased range of motion with stretch exercises.
- Better than resistance bands our non-elastic non-latex stretching strap is made with 100% premium quality nylon webbing.
- The FH stretch strap can be used for physical therapy, athletic teams and CrossFit
- Nylon webbing will give you more support for stretching muscles.
- FH 180cm long strap with 10 independent stretching loops (16cm average each loop length) 2 cm width webbing
Is there a time limit on refunds?
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of item arrival.
We require customers to complete a Fitness Health RMA Form (Return of Merchandise Authorisation) for any orders over £50. This form needs to be completed on request of refund, goods will be refunded once form has been signed and submitted. Once submitted we will review the case and action any refund or replacement that I’m is granted. This form will be sent in an email to the customer on request.
All items over the amount of £50 must be returned to Fitness Health with a RMA. Smaller items can be returned without the RMA form. All we ask for is a small note to be placed into the parcel with a detailed description of the reason for return Also any invoices should be returned with the product.
Returns must be sent to;
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns),
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Please contact us [email protected] for more details of returns
If the buyer wishes to have the postage costs refunded, then we ask them to return the item with the postage receipt so that we can refund the postage costs . All items being returned should be in good re-saleable condition. All items should be returned within 14 days. After this time the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item.
We advice buyers to obtain proof of postage when returning products to us in case of mis-delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the original P+P costs after 7 days after delivery.
In the case of damaged, faulty or incorrect items Fitness Health Ltd will cover postage costs.
All refunds will be granted once products have been received and checked at our returns department.
Please contact [email protected] if you need any more information.
If you cancel your order in writing after it has been shipped but not yet received, or you refuse to accept the delivery, then you are responsible for all return freight charges to Fitness Health Ltd . If you refuse to accept delivery of your order because it has arrived damaged you will not be charged for its return. If you cancel your order in writing within 7 working days of delivery of your item(s) it is your responsibility to return the item(s) to Fitness Health Ltd at your expense.
You must ensure that the goods are securely packed and insured against loss or damage and the goods arrive in an as new saleable condition by a carrier that requires a signature as proof of delivery.
Please see our delivery information for terms regarding collection of faulty and damaged products or short deliveries.
If you return items claiming they are defective, fitness health will examine the returned items and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Fitness Health will process the refund as soon as possible, and within thirty (30) days of the day fitness health confirms via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective items.
Please return the items back to us including details where possible of:
• Your Order Number
• Product Code/Product Name
• Details of the fault
• Whether you would prefer a refund or replacement
fitness health advises that you send items back via registered post. The return address is:
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns)
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. fitness health ltd recommends that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained.
Please contact us on 44 2921258005 (phone currently out of service due to demand) or email [email protected] for more information.