This course is aimed at teaching the fundamental basics of
sporting skills development
Its goals are:
- Focussing on developing children,s co-ordination; reactions and balance.
- Looking in detail at lots of different skills that are needed for sport related development.
- Teaching techniques needed for running and amongst other skills the Kinetics of jumping.
- Lessons will be kept throughouly enjoyable and fun, encompassing
- Basic skills that are very valuable to learn at a young age.
Its strange that we are taught to read and write , but not how to sprint and jump.
We teach children how to train their brain as well as their muscles
Rene Harwood, Personal Trainer, Sports Team Development
Founder of FitnessHealth.co.
only 20 places available:-
Children between 8 - 11 years old.
packed lunch (please inform us of any allergies beforehand)