WHAT IS THE V2 EVOLVE PLAN?
All aspects of the evolve plan are essentially the blueprints of my life. It is how I live my life every day without fail. Disciplined, focused and obsessed with constantly pushing myself forward. This isn’t a training plan or a nutrition plan. It’s a lifestyle overhaul that aims to push your discipline to its limits and help you progress in all aspects of your life. To make you switch perspective and see speed bumps in the road as a learning curve and not a failure. Failure can only exist if you don’t learn from the experience. If you do it is progress. The plan consists of three phases each running for 28 days. the first phase acts as an introduction to the plan.
At the end of the 28 days, you will have the option to continue with phase one or progress onto phase two. People will spend thousands of pounds on a new sofa or tens of thousands of pounds on a new car yet will scrimp when it comes to investing in themselves.
This is an example of Phase one
- GET OUT OF BED THE SAME TIME 5 DAYS A WEEK
- WATCH ONE MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO TO START YOUR DAY (YOUTUBE)
- 30-MINUTE WALK 5 DAYS A WEEK.
- 1-HOUR WEIGHT TRAINING SESSIONS A MINIMUM OF 3 DAYS A WEEK.
- READ 10 PAGES OF A PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BOOK OR AUDIOBOOK
- SOCIAL MEDIA FAST
ONE EVENING A WEEK (NO SOCIAL MEDIA. SPEND THE EVENING WITH YOUR FAMILY WITH NO DISTRACTIONS. TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS)
- FOLLOW A HEALTHY NUTRITIONAL STRUCTURE DAILY. (THIS CAN
EITHER BE A CURRENT PLAN YOU FOLLOW OR USE THE INCLUDED PLAN AS A GUIDE TO CREATE YOUR OWN)
- PREPARE MEALS IN ADVANCE.
- SHARE PICTURES OF YOUR MEALS WITH THE GROUP LEADER AT THE
END OF THE DAY.
- KEEP A DAILY FOOD DIARY (MYFITNESSPAL APP).
- STAY HYDRATED (I STANDARDLY AIM TO CONSUME NO LESS THAN 3
LITRES OF WATER PER DAY) NO SUGARY FIZZY DRINKS
- TAKE WEEKLY PROGRESS MEASUREMENTS (WEIGHT, BODY
MEASUREMENTS, PROGRESS PHOTOS) WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS ARE NOT MANDATORY, WEEKLY PHOTOS ARE.
- ONE CHEAT MEAL OR EVENING DRINKING ON A SATURDAY EVENING. NOT BOTH & NO OTHER TIME.
- NO CHEATING. YOU ARE ONLY LYING TO YOURSELF.
As a personal trainer myself I often feel there's a big part which is left aside from fitness plans and that is the mental wellbeing. The course is the base of a discipline. The discipline of daily routines such as eating, sleeping, and working are included in this book and this is more a lifestyle plan than fitness. Having less time online and more time being productive, I currently train every day, not that I wanted to at the start but I have slowly changed my lifestyle. Before I would feel guilty about missing a session or I would put myself under stress to train which would more often than not result in not training at all. I am so happy about this training course I will happily do this again. =) 5 stars from me