The York Fitness Balance Board helps improve abdominal muscles and core strength
Develops balance and posture
Durable plastic construction
Large surface area for comfortable foot placement (Diameter 35cm)
Perfect for home training and rehabilitation exercises.
York Fitness Unisex Balance Wobble Board
The York Fitness balance board helps develop your core strength, balance, posture and coordination. This highly functional piece of home fitness equipment is made from durable plastic and features a wide35 cm diameter surface. Balance or "wobble board" exercises are often used by physio's, chiropractors when looking to strengthen or develop specific muscles. Especially useful in rehabilitation exercises can be pitched at the beginner through to advanced users.
Simply closing your eyes can make all these exercises more difficult!
Beginner exercise examples:
1. Stand with both feet on the board and simply hold the board steady and balanced for 30 seconds without the edges touching the floor.
2. Keep the same position as above but carefully control the board so that each side is allowed to touch the floor in a controlled fashion to the left and to the right. Repeat for 1 minute.
3. Slowly and in a controlled smooth fashion tip the board to the front and the back allowing to touch the floor.
Intermediate exercise examples:
4. Place one foot in the middle of the board and repeat exercise no 2. The other foot can be placed on the floor behind you to help with balance. Exercise for 1 minute and repeat with the other foot.
5. As before but with one foot only.
6. Standing on one foot again touch the front, the side, the back and the other side in a clockwise direction for 1 minute. Repeat in an anticlockwise direction and then repeat with the other foot.
Advanced exercise examples:
7. Lie in the press up position with your toes on the floor and your forearms on the wobble board. Tuck your pelvis as before and make sure your body is straight. Alternatively raise your right and left leg and hold for 15 seconds. Repeat at least twice.
8. Stand with one foot on the middle of the board and place the toe of the other foot on the floor behind with the leg extended. Bend your front leg so the knee is flexed to 90o. Repeat 8 times and change legs. Keep your body upright our hands at your sides.
9. Turn onto your back and place your forearms on the board and your heels on the floor. Repeat the alternative leg lifting using the same time periods as before. You can also bend your knees and swing your raised leg. From side to side.
Is there a time limit on refunds?
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of item arrival.
We require customers to complete a Fitness Health RMA Form (Return of Merchandise Authorisation) for any orders over £50. This form needs to be completed on request of refund, goods will be refunded once form has been signed and submitted. Once submitted we will review the case and action any refund or replacement that I’m is granted. This form will be sent in an email to the customer on request.
All items over the amount of £50 must be returned to Fitness Health with a RMA. Smaller items can be returned without the RMA form. All we ask for is a small note to be placed into the parcel with a detailed description of the reason for return Also any invoices should be returned with the product.
Returns must be sent to;
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns),
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Please contact us [email protected] for more details of returns
If the buyer wishes to have the postage costs refunded, then we ask them to return the item with the postage receipt so that we can refund the postage costs . All items being returned should be in good re-saleable condition. All items should be returned within 14 days. After this time the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item.
We advice buyers to obtain proof of postage when returning products to us in case of mis-delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the original P+P costs after 7 days after delivery.
In the case of damaged, faulty or incorrect items Fitness Health Ltd will cover postage costs.
All refunds will be granted once products have been received and checked at our returns department.
Please contact [email protected] if you need any more information.
If you cancel your order in writing after it has been shipped but not yet received, or you refuse to accept the delivery, then you are responsible for all return freight charges to Fitness Health Ltd . If you refuse to accept delivery of your order because it has arrived damaged you will not be charged for its return. If you cancel your order in writing within 7 working days of delivery of your item(s) it is your responsibility to return the item(s) to Fitness Health Ltd at your expense.
You must ensure that the goods are securely packed and insured against loss or damage and the goods arrive in an as new saleable condition by a carrier that requires a signature as proof of delivery.
Please see our delivery information for terms regarding collection of faulty and damaged products or short deliveries.
If you return items claiming they are defective, fitness health will examine the returned items and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Fitness Health will process the refund as soon as possible, and within thirty (30) days of the day fitness health confirms via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective items.
Please return the items back to us including details where possible of:
• Your Order Number
• Product Code/Product Name
• Details of the fault
• Whether you would prefer a refund or replacement
fitness health advises that you send items back via registered post. The return address is:
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns)
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. fitness health ltd recommends that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained.
Please contact us on 44 2921258005 (phone currently out of service due to demand) or email [email protected] for more information.