A huge amount of us today work at a desk and we all know that this has an effect on our health especially our back posture. An easy way to ensure that your body isn't suffering from sitting with a bad posture can be found below. Here are some tips to make sure that your posture stays in the correct position whilst working.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
- Tilt the seat slightly down wards placing more weight towards feet.
- Make sure the weight is spread across your buttocks and thigh area.
- Don’t put all the weight on the tail of you spine.
- Bring your shoulders backwards towards each other.
- Keep your hands level with keyboard.
- Support your forearms and elbows.
- Keep your screen direct at eye level.