TRX CHEST PRESS
1. Hold on the handles with overhand grip. Start position hold your hands stretched in front of your shoulders. Keep arms straighten slightly bend at elbows.
2. Lower your body forward maintaining control throughout the exercise, the movement should be made at the elbow joint whilst your shoulders control and stabilise the movement.
3. Returning to the start position, push forwards and the hands until the arms have reach straighten position, hold for 1 second and return to start position.
Training tip - On the way back up its good to contract your core muscles, as this will incorporate the ab muscles into the movement.
TRX INVERTED ROW
1. Practice all exercises without product until you’re able to perform movement with control and confidence.
2.Perform 1 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions during each exercise. If you are unable to perform these numbers then start with less repetitions. Rest for 10-20 seconds between sets.
3.Warm up before every exercise session. Simple jog on the spot for 3 minutes.
4. Maintain proper form throughout each exercise, if you begin to shake or feel pain stop and rest a little. You can alway return to the exercise when recovered.
5. Before use check for wear or damage to your suspension set. Do not use if product is damaged. These bands are not suitable for children and should be kept out of reach.
1. Hold on the handles with overhand grip. Place your feet at shoulder width apart. Move into squat position by slowly bending your knees and lower your body towards the floor.
2. When your thighs are parallel to the floor, press hard from your feet, moving through your legs up through your upper body from the floor. Maintain good alinement with knees and shoulders throughout.