If you’re like most people, you will set a New Year’s Resolution to lose weight, get fit, build muscle, or any other goal related to fitness. And, if you plan on starting it on January 1st with the rest of the world, you’re probably not worrying about it too much today. However, if you want to increase your chances of reaching your goal, you’ll want to start thinking about it right now.
Here is why:
- You’ll know what you need to achieve. The more specific your goal, the more likely to you will reach it. So, you’ll want to know beforehand precisely what your goals are if you intend to meet, and even exceed, them. For example, do you want to lose 10 pounds of fat, or gain 10 pounds of muscle? Is your goal to run a marathon or compete in a body building competition? What exactly do you want to do in regard to fitness?
- You’ll know when you intend to reach your goal. A goal without a deadline is nothing more than a dream. Therefore, you need to set a date in the future so that you have something to work towards and keep you on track.
- You’ll understand what you need to do to make it happen. Don’t wait until January 1st to create your plan or you might start out behind. Set up a week by week program now so you know what changes you have to make and at when.
- You’ll be able to relax and enjoy Christmas. When you get all of your pre-New Year fitness planning taken care of before the holidays, you can actually enjoy them without fretting about what lies ahead. So, sit back and savor time with family and friends knowing that this part of the process is complete.
What do you think? Are you ready to start preparing today?
- Tags: Achieve, building, Cardio, Featured, Fitness, Health, life health, lifestyle, Muscle, Nutrition, Resistance, Session, Sports, training, Workout, workout plan, workout plans, Workouts