Best CrossFit Shoes
CrossFit is a style of exercise all its own. It is a gruelling, body-taxing workout used by top military personnel, well-known martial artists, and other professional athletes worldwide. Because of its unique techniques and motions, that means that it requires a special shoe if you want to get the best results.
Which shoes are best if CrossFit is your passion? Here are a few:
- New Balance Minimus 20v3. Because this shoe is so lightweight (6.5 ounces to be exact), it can help increase your speed as you perform your CrossFit routine. It has a lot of cushion in it to help protect your feet during exercises that involve jumping or running, and its seamless structure makes it a great option if you prefer to go sockless while working out.
- Reebok CrossFit Lifter 2.0. Nothing is better than having a shoe that fits your feet perfectly, which is exactly what the CrossFit Lifter does. Just pop them in the oven for a few minutes, put them on, and sit. They will form to your feet specifically, giving you a made-just-for-you fit and feel.
- Merrell Trail Glove. Although they sound as if they belong on your hands, the Trail Glove is actually meant for your feet. Its almost non-existent drop makes it a great shoe for stabilizing your body during some of the standard CrossFit strength training movements, while the rest of the shoe supports your feet no matter what direction you move.
- Puma Bioweb Elite. This CrossFit shoe handles both strength training and cardio while providing a good deal of comfort and support. It’s kind of like two exercise shoes in one.
- Inov-8 F-Lite 232. Another zero drop shoe, the Inov-8 F-Lite 232 makes some strength training exercises (like deadlifts) easier on your body thanks to keeping you closer to the ground. It is also wider in the toe area if you like to give the end of your feet just a little more room.
What types of shoes do you like to use with your CrossFit routine?
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.