Protein everything you need to know
After a heavy session its vital that you have a protein drink replenish your body. After your workout its valuable consume proteins and carbs to start the regeneration process, training speeds up the digestion so drinking after exercise is necessary. All the hard work needs to be maintained, you can do this by increasing protein and carb intake this helps as a replenish fuel, activate anabolism and rehydrate. So remember to build muscle and maintain strength you need protein intake directly post workout. This will replenish all muscles worked on well and fast !
- 250 ml Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed
- 1/2 almonds
- 50 g blue berries
- 100g frozen berries
- Protuberant belly (pot belly)
- Permanent discolouration of skin
- Structure of hair, nails, tendons & ligaments
- Blood plasma ( prevents clotting)
- Production of haemoglobin (oxygen transport)
- Production actin & myosin (muscle enzymes)Enzymes are all proteins
- Antibodies for white blood cells to fight infection.
- Kidney failure
- Result in dehydration
- High body fat (weight gain)
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.