Apple juice assist the breakdown of nutrients and with an added benefit that reduces the risk of colon cancer. Fresh apples are a good source of natural fibre and its important to consume apples regularly in your daily food intake plan.
- Breakfast - A study that found people who skipped breakfast or lunch had a lower metabolism than people whom ate Breakfast, there was also evidence that a breakfast eaters body responded better to insulin in the morning which helps with the handling carbohydrates more effectively.
- Canola oil is produced from rapeseed, canola oil has a high content of monounsaturated fat, this is the good healthy fat we want to increase intake. Because of this low saturated fat it healthy and great in cooking and oil dressings, Canola oil holds essential Omega 3 acids therefor is great for any use.
- Dates are a high sources vitamin B, folic acid, potassium, zinc, selenium, beta d glucose
- Eggs are the best source of natural complete protein with the highest content of omega 3. Foods also high in omega 3 Walnuts, Flax seeds, Salmon ,these three foods act as natural anti-inflammatory agents for the body muscles & arteries.
- Miso soup this Japanese soy bean based soup is packed with magical nutrients, a small bowl a day will stop any temptation of overeating. Inside this soup the enzymes help balance your body's internal bacteria, boosting your immune system and releasing much needed vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin C intake on the following products to enhance your internal body system, great for curing the common cold, dehydration and hangovers.
Limes & lemons
Sweet potatoes or Kumra
All of these foods are very high source of Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps make collagen this helps our body artery supplie.
- Spinach will help increase your vitamin B intake , also men whom ate at folate-rich diet were shown to have 20 percent fewer sperm abnormalities, Spinach is a great nutrient provider for the body, helping with eye sight, sperm count, folate, iron and magnesium. A handful of spinach a day will help keep the doctor away.