Best Foods for Clean Bulking
If your goal is to bulk your muscles, eating the right foods is key. And the best edible options are those that are clean and free of unnatural and unhealthy substances. This will give you bulges in your muscles versus bulges in your tummy, while providing you a ton of nutrients at the same time.
With those thoughts in mind, here are some of the best foods to consider to maximize your clean bulking experience:
- Salmon. Loaded with muscle boosting protein, salmon also has omega-3 fatty acids which are good for your heart and any inflammation you may have in your body. Put it atop your salad greens for a healthy, nutritious lunch or use it as a main dish at dinner.
- Lean Beef. Beef that is low in fat not only supplies your body with the protein it needs to bulk up, but it also has one other substance that most body builders are more than familiar with—creatine. Broil a patty and put it between two leafs of lettuce for a low-carb, high-protein meal that satisfies.
- Quinoa. This protein-rich grain is great at any meal, giving you multiple options when adding it to your clean bulking diet. You can even add a bit of salsa to it to give it some more flavor.
- Avocado. Avocados contain heart-healthy fat, a macronutrient essential to proper building of your muscles. You can make a dip out of them to plunge all of your veggies into, or you can chop them up and put them on your favorite salad. They work well on sandwiches too.
- Coconut Milk. Switching to coconut milk will provide more energy to your muscles, not to mention that it is easy to add to protein shakes or put in some of your favorite recipes that call for milk.
These five foods make clean bulking easy. What foods do you use?
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.