Quiche Recipe – Mixed Vegetable
Quiche mixed vegetable
- 1 Courgette – sliced
- 1 Onions – finely sliced
- 1 Pepper (capsicum) - finely sliced
- 150g grated cheese,
- 3 tbsp thick cream / cottage cheese healthier option.
- 5 eggs whole raw.
- 1/2 cup mushrooms – sliced
- Turn oven on 150c.
- Take pastry out and roll tart base, you can use a large tart dish or individual if needed, make sure the inside is lightly greased before rolling and shaping pastry. Roll, and cut to size using a little flour on the bench and rolling pin.
- Blind bake for 5 minutes ( cook without filling) on 150c, then take out of oven and place filling inside.
- First the vegetables, then cheese finish with eggs and cream then mix all together.
- Once tart is ready, place inside oven and bake for a further 30 minutes on 170 c.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.