Best Organic Skin Care Ingredients
Part of taking care of your body involves taking care of your skin too. Besides, if you’re beating it up and making it sweat buckets during intense exercise sessions, it deserves a little TLC (tender loving care), right?
So, which ingredients are the best for keeping your face and body glistening with the health and wellness you crave? Why, organic ones, of course.
There is no better skin care product manufacturer than Mother Nature herself. Non-organic products contain ingredients that may or may not harm you, whereas substances that are found in nature have a greater likelihood of restoring your skin’s beauty with fewer side effects and less unintended issues.
What are some all-natural ingredients to keep an eye out for? Here are just a few:
- Vitamin E – Known for its skin healing properties, this particular vitamin will leave your face and body feeling silky smooth from the inside out.
- Vitamin A – If you contend with acne, fine lines and wrinkles, vitamin A will help with all of these, leaving you with clearer and more tone skin as a result.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Commonly referred to as simply Co-Q 10, this organic ingredient helps heal skin damage caused by the sun and normal wear and tear, replenishing the coenzyme Q10 levels that usually naturally diminish with age.
- Green Tea – Not only has this specific supplement been found to reduce the normal effects of growing older, but it is also good for you in a number of other ways (such as creating a higher metabolism, supplying a stronger heart health, and reducing your risk of many different diseases).
- Sandalwood, Rose, and Other Essential Oils – The older you get, the more your skin dries out; therefore, products that contain these types of organic essential oils are key to keeping your face and body glowing and glistening into your later years.
- Shea Butter – If you want tight, firm skin, shea butter will help you achieve that goal. Just be sure to pick a product that has at least 20% shea for maximum effectiveness.
Keeping a healthy complexion is possible when you incorporate these organic ingredients into your skincare regimen. Your skin will shine as much as the smile on your face.