How to Relax After Exercise
After every workout It’s important to bring your body back to a relaxing state so that it can start the recovery process faster. Any workout were you have been pushing you body to it’s limit it is critical to help your body muscles slow down and let them relax. If you have been sprinting, swimming, running or weight lifting, it’s important first to stretch off and then to try some relaxing mind technique that will help recover your mind and body.
These steps can be easily followed outside in a park or once you’ve returned home. Find a comfortable place to lay then follow these pointers;
- Lie down with legs out straight and hands by sides
- close your eyes and gently place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth.
- For a couple of minutes concentrate on breathing, in through the nose and out through the mouth.
- Inhale, become aware of the tension in the body from head to toe
- Vision yourself in a comforting place (beach, lake or Island)
- Explore the place in your vision
- Slowly begin to wake yourself up
This is a form vision meditation, there are lots of other different techniques you can use to achieve this body relaxation.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.