Homemade thyme coleslaw recipe
Recipe for homemade thyme coleslaw goes brilliant with baked potatoes, fish, chicken or in your own homemade burgers.
- 2 heads of Roman lettuce finely sliced
- 2 large carrots peeled and grated
- 1 medium onion finely sliced
- pinch or salt and pepper
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 100 g Mayonaise light or salad cream
- few drops lemon juice
- Slice and grate all the vegetables then place into large mixing bowl
- Combine the lettuce onion and carrot together and mix with your hands and add mayo, thyme, salt & pepper
- leave for one hour before serving.