Making the dough
Normally it takes 5 minutes to make the dough, rest for 30 minutes then 15 minutes to cook so a total of 45 minutes.
- 3 1/2 cups strong flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 tablespoons Honey or sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mozzarella – grated
- Capers – teaspoon full chopped
- Courgette – 1 small sliced
- Carrot – 1 Grated
- Tomato Puree – half cup
- Sundried Tomatoes – half cup chopped
- Mixed herbs – sprinkle
- Olives – half cup chopped
- Place all dried ingredients into a bowl and mix together, (flour, salt, yeast and sugar if needed ) do for 3 minutes to make sure all powder is mixed (turn on oven)
- Add honey , olive oil and warm water and knead together until dough is formed
- Form ball of dough in flour, Leave cover and rest for 5 minutes
- Press out dough to form pizza shape then place your fillings in the middle of the pizza. Fold over then place on baking tray and blind bake in pre heated oven for 13 minutes on 180 f.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.