Skip to content
Tips to Decrease Body Fat
- Keep a record of all nutritional intake (document the quantity and type of food consumed and moods, times, and locations linked with food intake).
- The easiest approach to decrease body weight is to change your energy balance calculation (i.e., create a negative energy balance).
- It is recommended to diminish total calories consumed by roughly 500kcal per day.
- Lessen caloric intake by dropping the amount of calories resulting from fat in your diet. Maintain or slightly raise protein intake (protein endorsements are 1.5 to 2.0 g/kg of body weight per day) when abiding by a hypo-caloric (restricted) diet.
- Measure body composition often to check that weight loss is coming from stored body fat and not lean muscle mass.
- Make weight loss steady to guarantee maximum fat loss and the safeguarding of lean tissue. For most, a loss of 0.5 kg per week is best.