Soba Noodle Recipe Healthy
Soba noodles are made from a 100% buckwheat making them healthiest noodles on the Asian market. Soba noodles originate from Japan and are mostly gluten free. Sometimes soba noodles can be a little tricky to cook with as the noodles can be easily overcooked. A helpful tip to prevent you from overcooking your noodles is to make sure you have ice cold water ready. This is so that when they are finished cooking you can quickly transfer them into cold water and start the cooling process.
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 Garlic, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon plus one pinch natural cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Large pinch of red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- 12 oz soba noodles
- One leek, thinly sliced
- One Pepper, thinly sliced
- One large Carrot, grated
- Soy sauce 2 Tbsp
- Ginger, 1 small piece grated
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes until soft, remove and wash through well with cold water.
- Place a large sauce pan on the high heat, add oil, chili, garlic, seeds, peppers, leeks & carrots shallow fry and keep on the move stirring frequently, until fragrant. About 5 minutes.
- Add soy and ginger to pan add sugar cook for 1 min until all sugar is dissolved.
- Drop cooked noodles into pan and mix place in bowl and serve hot.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.