First make the chili beef filling, follow the recipe below
- 200 grams Mince beef
- 2 Garlic cloves puree
- 2 Large onions peeled and diced
- 1 Carrot peeled and diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- 2 Fresh Chili finely diced
- ½ kg Mushrooms sliced
- 1 240 grams tin Kidney beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 30g Dark chocolate
- Seasoning (salt and pepper)
- 2 tbsp tomato Puree
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 6 Tortillas plain,
- Place pan on medium heat, add oil in pan and heat for one minute then add garlic, chili and onions then cook a further 3 minute. Keep on the move making that the they don’t burn.
- Add Beef mince and cook out the fat from the meat fry for 4 minutes until all mince is cooked through, once cooked the mince will turn dark brown or grey, drain off any excess fat oil once cooked.
- Add tomato puree, capsicum, carrot and kidney beans cook for 10 minutes on low heat
- Then add kidney beans mushrooms, chilli powder and chopped tomatoes cook for 5 minutes high heat
- At the end add chocolate and season with salt and pepper.
- Once this stage is reached place the mixture into the tortilla, sprinkle with grated cheese then place on a baking tray.
- Once all have been rolled, cover with grated cheese on top and grill for 4 minutes until the tortilla are golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Serve fresh with sour cream and salsa