Kidney stones are also known as Urinary stones are an accumulation of mineral salts within our body. The stones are created from a combination of calcium which can be placed along the course of urinary system.
Kidney stones are mostly common with men aged between 30-40 years old, with women stones often come later.
Kidney stones leave the body through our urine system , many stones are formed and removed often to small to detect and leave our system without us even knowing.
- Pain around the groin, inner thigh
Kidney stones are because of diet . High intake of animal protein, sodium ( salt) refined white sugars, fructose, high refined sugary drinks like apple juice, cola drinks ,etc.
- Citrons drinks like orange juice and lemonade contain citrate-rich fluids
- Increase intake of calcium 1000mg per day
- Reduced intake of animal proteins, sodium and vitamin C
- Increase in natural fluids (water) 2 litre per day
- Fitness activities