This recipe is vegetarian soup ideal for serving 4
- 1 Frozen peas 300g
- 1 Cucumber – diced
- 1 Gherkin – diced
- 500ml Vegetable stock
- 100ml Milk semi- skimmed
- salt & pepper – pinch of each
- 4 Capers
- 1 Onion – diced
- Place veg stock in a pan and bring to the boil, then add all the vegetables (not capers or cucumber), Cook on full heat for 15 minutes
- Add salt, pepper and milk cook for a further 2 minutes
- Finally add cucumber and capers then blend together and serve.
Really easy recipe with a minimal amount of preparation. Following this amazing tasting recipe and your soup will be ready in no longer than 30 minutes. This recipe is completely gluten free with the added bonus of being ultra low in fat.
- Tags: 30 Minute Meals, Cooking at home, Featured, food, Healthy Recipes, Healthy snacks, Soup, weightloss