recipe serves 2 persons
- 1/2 packet Pasta
- Fresh parsley handful
- 1 large peeled and sliced onion
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- salt & pepper
- 1 cloves garlic finely diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil and pesto
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 fresh tomatoes chopped
- 2 large onions chopped
- 100g pitted olives whole
- 2 large capsicums diced
- 2 large courgettes diced
- Prepare the vegetables, wash and slice them. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven.
- Place the tray of oiled vegetables into the oven for 10 minutes on 190 c.
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water.
- Using a frying pan place on medium heat, place olive oil in pan. Once hot add garlic cook for 30 seconds.
- Add onions and fry for 2 minutes
- Add tomatoes , salt and pepper into the sauce pan. Cook for 2 minutes
- Remove cooked spaghetti from water then add too pan and finish with 2 tbsp olive oil and pesto.
- Remove vegetables from oven then add to tomato sauce.
You can always add sugar and a little balsamic to the sauce for extra flavour.