Salsa recipe made easy
Homemade salsa recipe made easy.
This salsa recipe is easy to prepare, no special cookery skills are required for this salsa recipe. With these simple seven ingredients you can make a healthy dip in minutes.
The ingredients below can be changed if need; tinned tomatoes can be used as alternative to fresh.
- Chili – 1 small red
- Tomatoes – 4 fresh large chopped
- Onions – 1 medium white or shallot
- Garlic – 2 cloves crushed
- Coriander – handful fresh
- Lime juice – 2 tablespoons
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- First finely chop the chili, onions, garlic and coriander.
- Place the tomatoes in a large bowl add some salt and pepper then toss in chili, garlic and onions.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. It’s important to leave the salsa marinade for an hour or so, this will allow the flavours to infuse and soften the onions.
- You can add extra chili to make the salsa hotter, but remember you can always add but never take away!
- Taste your salsa making sure the balance is correct.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.