- 4 Large chopped fresh tomatoes 500g
- 1 Cucumber diced and peeled
- 1 Handful of fresh basil
- 1 Carrot peeled
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 Pinch sugar
- 1 Tbsp vinegar white wine
- 200 ml Vegetable stock
- Place tomatoes in the pan and add veg stock, garlic and cook for 10 minutes high heat.
- Add salt & pepper, garlic, pepper, vinegar and sugar cook for a further 2 minutes and keep stirring
- Finally add cucumber, carrot, basil and olive oil then blend together and serve.
- This soup can be served hot or cold.