Vegetable broth recipe.
- 3 large potatoes diced and peeled
- 300ml veg stock
- 2 large carrots peeled and diced small
- 2 onions peeled and diced
- 1/2 swede peeled and diced
- salt & pepper
- Handful of fresh chopped parsley
Prepare all the vegetables first.
- Place veg stock and add all the vegetables , turn on medium heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Add salt & pepper cook for a further 2 minutes and keep stirring.
- Finally add the parsley and serve.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.