Healthy mushroom risotto
- 300g Risotto rice
- 1.2 litre vegetable stock
- 50 g frozen peas
- 100ml Cream
- 20g Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 200g Mushrooms
- 10ml olive oil
Handful fresh chopped parsley
- Place pan on medium heat with half the butter and olive oil.
- Lightly fry garlic then add rice, add a little stock at each time being careful not to burn the bottom. Cook for ten minutes on low heat keep stirring the stock in little by little.
- Finish dish add all ingredients mushrooms including peas then cream and cook for a further three minutes.
- Finish the dish with the butter and a hand full of fresh chopped parsley.
If your looking to improve the taste, you can always drop a little pesto at the end and add grated parmesan, it’s a great dish.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.