Pizza has to be one of the easiest foods to make, and its great creating your own toppings. Normally it takes 5 minutes to make the dough, rest for 30 minutes then 15 minutes to cook so a total of 45 minutes.
I love using mozzarella, when cooked it delivers you the best tasting softest cheese and give the finishing touch for your effort in making the best pizza.
Making the dough
- 3 1/2 cups strong flour
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1 tablespoons Honey or sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all dried ingredients into a bowl and mix together, (flour, salt, yeast and sugar if needed ) do for 3 minutes to make sure all powder is mixed (turn on oven)
- Add honey , olive oil and warm water and knead together until dough is formed
- Form ball of dough in flour, Leave cover and rest for 5 minutes
- Press out dough to form pizza shape, place on baking tray and blind bake in pre heated oven for 3 minutes on 180 f.
- Take out leave on side and cover with toppings.