Carrot cake recipe
The best cake carrot cake recipe
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 cups grated carrots
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 zest of orange and add juice
- orange juice
- cream cheese
- icing sugar
- vanilla essence
- Preheat oven 180 c
- Beat the eggs together add the oil, orange and vanilla.
- Combine and mix all the powdered ingredients, cinnamon, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the powder to the egg mix and stir in the zest, grated carrots and nuts
- Place in a well greased cake baking tray and cook for 40-45 minutes ,Check to that its cooked, stab a knife or toothpick in the centre, if anything sticks cook for another 10 minutes on a lower heat.
- Make carrot cake icing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth
- Remove from oven place on baking rack and leave cool, then cover with icing mix
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.