Chicken and broccoli lasange
Recipe Serves 4 people
- 500g Chicken meat cooked
- 200g Grated cheese
- 2 Large Broccoli florets
- 300ml Chicken stock
- 100ml Milk
- 100g Butter/ Margarine
- 200g Plain flour
- 1 Pack Lasagna sheets
- Place the chicken stock on low heat range, cut the stork off the broccoli then cut in half.
- Remove the inner stork of broccoli, place in pan with vegetable oil on medium heat, fry the garlic then add the chicken then season.
- Make the white sauce with butter, flour, milk and stock ( refer to white sauce recipe)
- Make sure that you separate some sauce for the topping.
- Combine broccoli and chicken with white sauce, add white wine, mixed herbs and season well.
- Place first layer of sauce in baking tray, then cover with lasagna sheets, repeat 3-4 times until mix is finished.
- Finish with last layer and top with white sauce cover with cheese and place in the pre heated oven at 170 f allow 45 minutes to cook.
This is a great dish tasty and good for saving money; preparation time would be 1 hour. If you want to make life easy for yourself make double the size and place one in the freezer.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.