vegetarian chilli con carne
vegetarian chilli con carni
Recipe* 300 g Vegetable mince (quorn)
* 2 Garlic cloves
* 2 Large onions
* 1 Carrot
* 1 capsicum
* 2 Fresh Chilli sliced
* ½ kg Mushrooms sliced
* 1 tin 240g Kidney beans
* 1 tbsp chilli powder
* 30g Dark chocolate
* 2 tbsp tomato Puree
* 1 tin 300g tomatoes chopped
1. Place pan on medium heat, add oil into pan wait for a minute then add garlic & chilli cook a further minute then add half onions.
2. Add vegetable mince then cook out , season with salt and pepper and add tomato puree.
3. Add rest of onions, capsicum, carrot and kidney beans cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
4. Then add kidney beans mushrooms, chilli powder and chopped tomatoes cook for 5 minutes high heat.
5. Add chocolate and season at end, then finish with fresh sour cream and boiled rice
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.