Spinach & cottage cheese potato bakes
Recipe for spinach and cottage cheese, easy to prepare and low in fat.
- Baked Potatoes x 4 sliced in half
- 100g frozen spinach – de-frozen
- 70g cottage cheese- drain from fluid
- 3 sun dried tomato chopped
- 2 pinches thyme
- Turn oven on 200 C, Combine the spinach, cottage cheese and tomato in a bowl mix and add herbs
- Spread over the baked potatoes, place on tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Recipe hold less than 200 calories per half potato, ideal for lunch or an hour before competition.
- Gluten & wheat free Ideal energy packed lunch with added bonus of added nutrients such like iron, vitamin A.