Spinach & cottage cheese potato bakes
Recipe for spinach and cottage cheese, easy to prepare and low in fat.
- Baked Potatoes x 4 sliced in half
- 100g frozen spinach – de-frozen
- 70g cottage cheese- drain from fluid
- 3 sun dried tomato chopped
- 2 pinches thyme
- Turn oven on 200 C, Combine the spinach, cottage cheese and tomato in a bowl mix and add herbs
- Spread over the baked potatoes, place on tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Recipe hold less than 200 calories per half potato, ideal for lunch or an hour before competition.
- Gluten & wheat free Ideal energy packed lunch with added bonus of added nutrients such like iron, vitamin A.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.