One of the easiest dishes to prepare and also one of healthiest dishes on the planet.
The amazing combination of rice with raw vegetables, fish or cooked meat can deliver the best and finest nutrients.
Seaweed paper nori used in sushi dishes, is amazing for reducing weight.
Nori paper, is made of shredded seaweed it holds about 1/3 protein and 1/3 dietary fibre.
Its high in Omega 3 and can help lower cholesterol.
Sushi has Links to improving mental illness and helps with depression
Recipe for vegetarian sushi
Need a rolling mat for sushi sold in most Asian supermarkets
- 2 cups sushi rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 tube wasabi
- 1 pack pickled ginger slices
- 6 sheets of seaweed paper
peeled and sliced 6 cm in length
- 1 carrot
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1 pepper
- 1 gherkin
- Place the rice in a sive and wash before use, transfer into sauce pan with water and place on the high heat. 5-10mins depending on the rice.
- prepare all the vegetables peel and slice.
- Once rice is cooked remove and transfer into cool mixing bowl add a little rice wine vinegar and splash of sesame oil.
- leave for 20 minutes until cold.