- 300g Crab cooked crab meat
- 3 White Onions finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves Puree
- 3 Bay leafs
- 100ml White wine vinegar
- 6 large Potatoes Cooked peeled
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 egg whole
- 40g breadcrumbs
- Fresh chervil or dilll 2 hand fulls chopped
- Peel potatoes, place in sauce pan with hot salted water and boil until cooked
- whilst potatoes are cooking place another pan on heat add little oil, fry garlic with onions and bay leafs. Cook for 2 mintues keep on the move without burning.
- Cover with white wine vinegar and reduce on high heat for 4 minutes, all moisture such be sucked up by the onions.
- Add crab, cracked pepper and capers, Remove bay leafs.
- Once potatoes are ready remove from water and drain, mash potato and add crab mixture and chopped chervil.
- Taste and add salt and pepper were needed, add egg and breadcrumbs to mix for binding