- 300g Crab cooked crab meat
- 3 White Onions finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves Puree
- 3 Bay leafs
- 100ml White wine vinegar
- 6 large Potatoes Cooked peeled
- 1 tbsp Capers
- 1 egg whole
- 40g breadcrumbs
- Fresh chervil or dilll 2 hand fulls chopped
- Peel potatoes, place in sauce pan with hot salted water and boil until cooked
- whilst potatoes are cooking place another pan on heat add little oil, fry garlic with onions and bay leafs. Cook for 2 mintues keep on the move without burning.
- Cover with white wine vinegar and reduce on high heat for 4 minutes, all moisture such be sucked up by the onions.
- Add crab, cracked pepper and capers, Remove bay leafs.
- Once potatoes are ready remove from water and drain, mash potato and add crab mixture and chopped chervil.
- Taste and add salt and pepper were needed, add egg and breadcrumbs to mix for binding
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.