Hearty stew rosemary beef & red wine
- 10kg diced stewing Beef
- 1 kg chopped turnip
- 2kg chopped onions
- 1 kg chopped carrot
- 1 kg chopped leek
- 5 kg halved mushrooms
- 500g tomato puree
- 4 litre red wine
- 2 litre water
- 500g beef stock
- 15 cloves garlic
- Handful of fresh Rosemary
- Place oil into the pan and add garlic then beef and onions. 6 mins
- Add tomato puree, diced vegetables and the stock , make sure all of the vegetables are the same size .
- Add the water slowly the pan 100 ml each time, then add the red wine 40mins
- When vegetables reach al dente add the beef and mushrooms to the stew, season and cook for a further 5minutes
Remove from heat then serve in bowl with fresh rosemary on top and fresh homemade bread on the side.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.