Steamed Chicken breast with wild mushroom rice and yogurt cucumber dressing.
This recipe is ideal for low fat and high protein meal, also amazing taste with mixture of Asian influences the taste will be sure to deliver maxium flavour.
- 20ml Olive oil
- 2 medium chicken breast
- 150g Wild mushrooms -sliced
- 350ml chicken stock
- 1 large onion- diced
- 100g wild mushroom dried
- half a cucumber diced small
- 400 ml plain yogurt
- half juice of lemon
- 150g wild rice – cooked
- 10g cumin
- 5g cumin seeds
- handful coriander
- With a diced cucumber mix with 100ml yogurt for dressing
- Place stock on heat, bring to boil then add chicken breasts 15 mins
- Remove chicken and add oil, onions and dried mushrooms cook for another 10 mins
- Reduce heat to simmer then remove half the mushroom & onion mix and add to wild rice in another pan saute together with cumin seeds.
- Add the remaining yogurt, cumin, fresh mushroom & coriander to the mushroom & chicken stock
- slice chicken and add to sauce, then place wild rice on plate and fan sauce and chicken around. serve with lemon wedge and salad.
- This recipe is high in nutrients and low in fat, ideal for weight loss whilst containing valuable energy and proteins.
Nutrition value Per serving
fat 10g Sat fat 3.6 g
- Tags: Healthy Recipes